Tuesday, May 30, 2006

B-Day

Today was a very special day, as happens every year this same day. It is a day to look back and weigh all that I have done, all the good and the bad that crossed my life so far and assess if this is the direction I want to continue to pursue in the course of my life. Looking back I have completed some wonderful 29 years and I feel filled with energy for the adventures to come! Thank you family and friends for such a special surprise party! Dispite the jetlag (after all I arrived yesterday ... I am still catching up with all this heat and humidity, comforted by the amazing ocean breeze that invades every little space) I had an awesome day and night!


The food was all great! Mom baked a cookie cake which I love with strong coffee and lemon taste .. Joana brought her experiences of Molecular Gastronomy and the dinner ended with a rasberries ice-cream prepared at the dinner table with liquid nitrogen! After we all tried to do ice-cream with Maple Batter that Karin gave me a while ago! It was delicious!


No comments: