Sunday, July 23, 2006

Arrabida Park, Sado Estuary, and Troia Peninsula

After the amazing gourmet lunch experience we headed further south, where I was meeting a research team later in the day for a night sampling in the Tagus estuary. Since we had a couple of hours we decided to tour around a bit in the Arrabida National Park, where we had a great view to the estuary, and also the Troia Peninsula in the southern margin, where a stretch of over 80km of continuous beach start.



To the other side the view was amazing too. I remember hikes of 18+kms when I was an undergrad in college. We used to hike through the park and then down to the beach (Portinho da Arrabida).


Soon after we were almost at the marine where I was going to meet the biologists, but they called me canceling. Oh well ...

No comments: